|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Logistics Management / Trade Procedures / Procurement / Buying / Store Development|
|Industry||Chemicals / Materials／ Rubber / Resin / Plastic|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Choosing the suppliers that the company will deal with and maintaining the legal interaction with them.
- Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available.
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review deliveries against the orders.
- Track the status of any orders.
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment.
- Produce and maintain all reports.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP’s (Request For Proposals).
- Sending monthly purchase forecast of raw material to supplier regularly
- Arrange and attend meetings, taking minutes if necessary.
- Calculate Raw material demand based on sales forecast from marketing, and make purchase orders
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer or similar role
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Negotiation skills
IndonesiaOther parts of Indonesia Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：
RGF HR Agent
10 〜 15 million Rp