|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Clerk / Assistant / Interpreter / Secretary|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Implement HR policies, procedures and programs and ensure staff compliance
- Work closely with Business Unit Heads on key HR matters
- Facilitate the entire employment process from recruitment to resignation for all staff; including selection, recruitment, induction, asset issuance, dormitory arrangement, staff confirmation, IR21, exit interview, etc.
- To perform WP/S Pass/EP renewals and applications
- Submit CCL, maternity/paternity leave, NS, WDA claims and mandatory government related surveys
- Review, renew and process Staff insurance (WICA/GHS/Travel)
- Identifying Training Requirements & preparing Training budget
- Plan and execute Training & Development programmes, maintain, and enhance ISO9001, 14001, 18001 and ISO22301 in collaboration with QC
- Review and process Staff Loan application
- Handle all individual staff taxation submissions to IRAS yearly
- Checking of payroll function (salary & bonus processing) for staff on a monthly basis
- To perform monthly CPF Submission
- Prepare all HR related letters, memos, notices and office announcements to all staff
- To handle company and staff welfare, and any HR-related enquiries
- Conduct interview for disciplinary cases
- Overseas expansion and Administrate Overseas Travel Applications for business trips
- Facilitate yearly employee climate survey
- Improve the current HR policies and ensure we meet MOM law compliance
- Provide sound HR guidance and advice to the Management and Heads of Department on government initiatives, best practices and employment laws
- Maintain and update records relating to leave administration, training & personnel-records in HR system. e.g. staff enquiry / updates / system errors
- Conduct Performance Appraisals twice a year for all staff
- Handle Man-Year applications to MOM
- Handle mandatory government related surveys
- Any other duties assigned by Manager
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
・Bachelor's degree from any major.
・Business English proficiency.
・5 years of experience as Supervisor from Construction
・Knowledge of Payroll function /GL posting to Finance.
・Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments
・Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels, internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner
・Effectively communicate and work as part of a team, maintaining a professional attitude and collaborating with team members and managers on assigned tasks.
・Handling Corp Administration.
Name of person in charge of hiring：