|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Management in Management Department|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Managing key customers through strategic planning approach that is aimed at gaining a through understanding of their needs.
- Implementing marketing strategies for his/her sales responsibilities in order to increase brand awareness in the customers.
- Execute market research in coordination with the Sales/Commercial Department in order to complete and up date customer and competitor database, to determine product demand, positioning and profitability.
- Implement and execute pricing policies and pricing changes in coordination with the Commercial and sales Department in order to compete in the market.
- Conduct sales activities, such as frequent visit to the focused-customers in getting the sales target.
- Set up forecast in order to achieve expected level of company sales target based on a chosen marketing plan and an assumed marketing environment.
- Assist to monitor the movement of stock product by doing more rapid sales in order to achieve slow moving target.
- Build and maintain communication internally to related department for development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes in order to get support and also external communication with customers in order to achieve business process optimally.
- Other task as assigned
・Male/Female max 35 years old
・Min 3 years of relevant experience in B2B Business, in manufacturing company with preference in printing ink.
・Have experience in selling Offset Ink, Gravure Ink, Flexo Ink and or Adhesive.
・Preferable having technical background in printing related industry (such as ink maker, film maker or other adhesive industry)
・Customer oriented, good and effective communication with customers, also problem solving in customer complaint.
・Able to make accurate sales forecast and sales report
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
・Speak Mandarin Hokkien perferable
Name of person in charge of hiring：