|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Network / Database / Server / Communication Infrastructure / Security)|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Develop and design data management architectures, as well as maintain/monitor data infrastructure in the company.
- Building and optimizing Data Integration Systems
- Coordinate with Data Owner for data processing
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills and a strong understanding of distributed computing principles.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of building scalable and performant data infrastructure.
- Expert SQL knowledge and deep experience working with relational and NoSQL databases.
- Advanced knowledge of Apache Kafka and demonstrated proficiency in Hadoop v2, HDFS, and MapReduce.
- Experience with stream-processing systems (e.g. Storm, Spark Streaming), big data querying tools (e.g. Pig, Hive, Spark) and data serialization frameworks (e.g. Protobuf, Thrift, Avro).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
Name of person in charge of hiring：