|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Human Resources / General Affairs|
|Industry||Chemicals / Materials／ Rubber / Resin / Plastic|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
・Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
・Correspondence and negotiating with Labor Union from company side.
・Managing all of Human Resources & General Affairs matter.
・Managing of HR System and Payroll,Compensation,Welfare & Benefit through HR/GA Manager
・Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees;
・Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
・Maintaining enough security guard and company car.
・Recruitment activity for hiring matching candidate truly.
・Developing employee education(Designing and expanding training and development programs based on organization needs)
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in HR & GA in Managerial level
- Manufacturing HR experience is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Have a knowledge about ISO and HSE
- Ability to manage high performing teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Capacity to make sound judgements related to the effective management of the company’s resources and personnel.
- Highest levels of integrity and diplomacy.
- Capacity to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality internally and externally.
Name of person in charge of hiring：
HRGA Manager - Plastic Manufacture
RGF HR Agent
15 〜 20 million Rp