|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Legal Affairs / Intellectual Property / Credit Management / Compliance|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- To Promote compliance awareness, particularly in its relation to AML (Anti Money Laundering) and CFT (Counter the Financing of Terrorism)
- To Evaluate and assess the appropriateness of Bank's Internal Policies and procedures in compliance with prevailing laws and regulations
- To Provide analytical and administrative support to superior in developing and maintaining high standard of compliance department's function and identifying compliance risks and in implementing plans to monitor and address risks.
- To monitor the updating of customer's data and their transaction profiles.
- To Ensure that bank's policy and procedures have been in line with prevailing laws and regulations, determined AML and CFT development program, product risk, activities and complexity of Bank's Business and transaction volume.
- Acts as an interface with firm's audit department to perform periodic compliance audits.
- Provides guidance to other managers and staff of the Compliance Department regarding control procedures and testing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a compliance related field in Senior Manager Level.
- Risk Management and audit experience, preferred especially AML (Anti Money Laundering) and CFT (Counter the financing of terrorism).
- Proficiency in collecting and analyzing compliance business processes, work flows, and control relationships.
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Good Critical Thinking Skill
- Passion for details
- Proactive and Reactive Thinking
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Assistant Vice President of Compliance (AML Section) - Banking
RGF HR Agent
15 〜 25 million Rp