|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Management in Management Department|
|Industry||Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery／ Automobiles / Automobile Parts|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Assist dealer sales through sales strategy facilitation, joint customer visits and customer inquiries support.
- Analyze market trend by industry/area in terms of product, price and competitor’s movement and propose countermeasure actions.
- Provides guidance, coaching, and support to dealers within their assigned region.
- Monitor dealer operations and create improvement plan to ensure achieving their targets.
- Manage the department staffs by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
・Min 5 years experience in dealer development
・Proven management skills and experience
・Excellent organizational skills
・Strong presentation skills
・Ability to speak English on business level
Name of person in charge of hiring：