|Job category||Technical (Sales / Design / Development / Production Control)／Production Control / Quality Control / Construction Control / Environment, Health, and Safety / Postmarketing Surveillance|
|Industry||Consumer Goods／ Food / Beverages|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
• Supervise Construction Project from beginning to end, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints.
• Communicate with Head Office on project timeline, progress & finding solution for any obstacle.
• Determine scheduling of a project based on established deadlines.
• Negotiate contracts with architects, vendors, contractors, building, maintenance and other workers.
• Monitor construction progress pre to post opening, including worker productivity and compliance with building and safety codes to ensure project is completed according to schedule, resolve problems that arise due to inclement weather, emergencies or other issues that may cause delays.
• Manage maintenance activities to ensure zero down time in Store Operation (equipment, small ware, building, electricity, IT, etc).
• Manage purchase system for asset equipment and small ware.
• Develop and plan maintenance system in-house or using third party.
• Respond to emergency calls for maintenance, perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues.
• Experience in IT will be an advantage
• Bachelor Degree (minimum) in construction related field, such as Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Construction Management.
• Experience minimum 5 years in building maintenance, civil, interior, flooring, HVAC, mechanical system.
• Highly self-motivated person.
• Able to work as an individual and as a team.
• English speaker is a must.
Name of person in charge of hiring：