|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Corporate Planning / Business Management / New Business Development|
|Industry||Human Resources / Education / Consulting / Professional Services／ Outsourcing Company / BPO Company|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
1. Manage and involve in Project Implementation from final requirement: analysis, design, development and testing.
2. Manage and oversee team developer including brief, guide, monitoring and discussion in various duties and tasks.
3. Provide regular report to superior expense and open communication with all team members.
4. Track IT Project Finance (record and track expense project).
5. Implementing and understand project process: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling project.
6.Manage project with the following responsibility; scope, timeline, cost, quality, human resource communication, risk, procurement and stakeholders.
7. support presales activities: create proposal, follow up and discuss technical requirements.
Name of person in charge of hiring：