|Job category||IT Engineering (System Engineer / Web / Gaming)／System Engineer (Operation / Quality Control / Support)|
|Industry||Human Resources / Education / Consulting / Professional Services／ Outsourcing Company / BPO Company|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has Good Negotiation Skills and Customer Service Oriented
- Self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with a strong hands-on, can do approach.
- Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of a-audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
- Customer focused with a passion for our technology
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Able to work under pressure
- Good planning and organization skills and Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters
- Leadership Competencies:
• Customer Focus
• Decision Quality
• Interpersonal Savvy
• Peer Relationships
• Priority Setting
• Problem Solving
• Technical Learning
• Written Communications – English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Functional Competencies:
• Hardware Infrastructure
• Technical Infrastructure Architecture
• Technical Product Evaluation and Selection
• Technical Research and Development
- Provides guidance and expertise in the planning, design and implementation of systems strategy for the company and/or client(s).
- Installs, configures, tests, maintains, troubleshoots, and tunes systems infrastructure
- To lead on technical problem escalation and resolution.
- Performs system capacity planning to ensure appropriate growth and evolution of systems.
- Ensure SLAs are met and achieved customer satisfaction.
- Ensure successful implementation of projects within schedule.
- Provides onsite post-sales support and after office-hour offsite standby (rotation basis) if deemed fit
- Evaluates and tests systems technologies to help establish their potential use. Performs stand-alone and system testing.
- Researches and evaluates systems technologies, new products, literature, patents, and current practices to support business requirements and/or new industry technology.
- Provides support, guidance, and training regarding the capabilities and usage of technology being evaluated or installed. -
- Interacts with clients and internal engineering groups to create and/or review requirements, functional specifications, and detailed designs.
- Works closely with clients/vendors to resolve open issues, monitor schedules, and evaluate the level of technical support required and delivered by vendors.
- Provides technical expertise in systems design for clients. Performs comprehensive assessment of all designs within all enterprise systems, advises management of systems vulnerabilities, and develops procedures and policies to rectify identified issues.
- Provides technical material needed for documentation of new systems. Works with support personnel to document and implement installation, provisioning, troubleshooting, monitoring, performance analysis, reporting, and other operation flows.
- Develops and implements tests to evaluate various architecture designs, concepts, performance, and features of the design. Develops and oversees system testing procedures and documentation to ensure standard use of procedures
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Technical Engineer (Systems)
RGF HR Agent
15 〜 30 million Rp