|Job category||Technical (Sales / Design / Development / Production Control)／Production Control / Quality Control / Construction Control / Environment, Health, and Safety / Postmarketing Surveillance|
|Industry||Electrical Equipment / Electronics / Machinery／ Machinery / Equipment / Plants|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
・Initiate and lead all EHS[Environment, health and safety] projects proactively especially focusing on plant safety.
・Ensure plant operations comply with regulatory requirements relating to air, solid waste, chemical, water, health and safety.
・Drive accountability in the workplace and work cross-functionally to reduce accidents and injuries.
・Establish policies and guide safety committee to improve safety performance.
・Monitor and implement standard operating procedures on environmental improvement programs
・Assist plants/facilities to attain ISO45001 certification.
・Develop and maintain excellent local and state agency relationships
・Perform related tasks and other duties as required.
・Reporting to Head of ASEAN Automotive Business Unit and Business trip to ASEAN group companies
・Other responsibilities if needed.
• Demonstrated ability to lead in a cross-functional team environment.
• In-depth knowledge of EHS and government regulations.
• Able to do overseas traveling
• Able to speak and write English business level
• Minimum 5 years experiences as a team leader, supervisor and managerfor EHS[Environment, health and safety] in a multi national manufacturing company
・Not a job hopper
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Regional Safety Leader - Manufacturing & Import/Export
RGF HR Agent
20 〜 40 million Rp