|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Management in Management Department|
|Industry||General Trading Company／ General Trading Company|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
• Achieve regional/national sales target, in terms of revenue (overall and by product focus), quantity, market share, and profitability. Actively manage team to achieve those sales targets.
• Develop plan: mid-term, yearly, quarterly, and monthly, for Sales budget and Sales program
• Business Planning, Define detailed and comprehensive corporate strategy for designated market segments. Develop compelling value propositions, structure retention program and strength of offering arguments to derive the business plan. Conduct prioritisation exercise, ensuring that time and strategy that time and energy is spent in areas of maximum impact. Set up clear Business Plan and ensure metrics and initiatives are put in place by corporate sales team to track and manage performance.
• Target setting & measurement, accountability and responsibility on sales team target setting, tracking and measurement covers: volume, profitability, total market share, market share by industry segment and customer satisfaction.
• Collaborate cross-functionally within department, to ensure robust corporate customer management strategy.
• Manage sales pricing, sales program, related A&P in-corporation with PM
• Networking, develop strong and collaborative relationships across the business, including: conquest and existing key corporate account, SI network and management.
• Maintain close communication with channel, system integrator, corporate customers and regional quarter in Singapore and Japan head quarter (if necessary).
• Experience: 8–10 years in sales, min. 5 years as sales manager for IT product. Work experience for MNC or business products-company (system-integrator) will be an advantage. Hands-on of sales activities (especially in selling corporate/business products, LKPP/Government business model, and sales distribution/traditional/modern). Have experience to supervise more than 10 people
• Age: more than 32 years old
• Education: Bachelor degree, especially in Information Technology, Business Informaton System, Marketing, Management, Industrial Business Solution (Professional printing/Proofing for offset and can solution) or related field (Master degree in Management is preferred), having several certifcates related to Sales & Marketing, Finance & Accounting for Sales
• Language: excellent knowledge of English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Computer skill: Excellent proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
• Demonstrate high competency level on: Customer Engagement, Relationship Building, Negotiation, Sales Planning & Target, Business Development, Stakeholder Networking, Channel Partner Management, Business Acumen and Product Knowledge.
• Willing to travel
Name of person in charge of hiring：