|Job category||Professional (Consulting / Finance / Real Estate / Professional Services)／Finance|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
- Responsible for managing inventory management database, including the receipt, recording, and delivery of all purchased materials
- Ensuring compliance with all warehouse processes and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of all inventory transactions.
- Work closely with SCM department.
- Ensure all warehousing and inventory control objectives are met, including inventory turn ratios, on-hand accuracy, lowering inventory valuation, and management of obsolete inventory.
- Provide inventory information to related internal stakeholders.
- Assure cycle counts are completed timely and accurately and conduct monthly physical inventories.
- Coordinating with couriers/freight forwarder for material delivery
- Handling delivery of materials/goods to sites
・Male/Female max 35 years old
・Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any field is preferred
・Ability to work independently, troubleshoot and perform corrective procedures, and meet inflexible commitment deadlines
・Have at least 3 years experiences working in handling inventory control, materials, warehouse, and/or field distribution
・Proficiency using a personal computer including, spreadsheet, word-processing, and database software skills
・Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
・Experience that demonstrates strong attention to detail and ability managing multiple priorities
Name of person in charge of hiring：
Inventory & Warehouse Officer
RGF HR Agent
9 〜 13 million Rp