|Job category||Administrative (Human Resources / Finance / Legal / Public Relations)／Human Resources / General Affairs|
|Industry||Consumer Services／ Restaurant / Hotel|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
1. Assist HR&GA Manager to prepare and handle all legal documents for expatriates,
company legal documents.
2. Follow up the training from other department as on the training schedule and collect all training record
3. Assist in the screening and recruiting process for all positions. Arrange the Schedule interviews and process related paperwork.
4. Handle the reimbursement of insurance claims, excess claim, outpatient and emergency handling, consult to HRM for decision making
• Single more preferable, Age maximum 30 years old
• Candidate must process at least Diploma in Psychology/Legal/Human Resource Management/Administration
• Familiar with all aspect HR& GA activity such as: absent record, medical claim, JAMSOSTEK/BPJS, punishment system, canteen arrangement, employee locker arrangement, ect.
• Have ability to prepare and coordinate Training.
• Ability to work with MS. Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and email
• Strong in HR Administration skill
• Familiar with the Payroll system and Payroll calculation
• Familiar with the recruitment process
• Familiar with Legal matter and legal license process
• Good communication skill
• Fluent in English both oral and written
• Has at least 3 years experiences at HR&GA Department
• Willing to work at Cikarang area
• Preferable has background experience in Hotel or hospitality industries
Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skill required
Name of person in charge of hiring：
HRGA and Legal Staff - Hospitality
RGF HR Agent
6 〜 7 million Rp