|Job category||Sales / Clerical / Planning / Logistics／Corporate Planning / Business Management / New Business Development|
|Industry||IT / Communications / Internet／ General / IT Services|
|Position level||Director or Above|
|Number of openings||1|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill|
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Welfares / Leave systems|
Role and Responsibilities
ERP Project manager who can handle a large project: including capturing, analyzing, and managing client’s requirements.(We are mainly focusing on Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 for Finance and Operations)
• Determine customers' key pains and requirements
• Work together with sales team to prepare proposals for information systems solution that addresses these needs
• Deliver presentation of proposals with demonstrations to clients
• Maintain communication with client’s user, third party (vendors / partners) and related project stakeholders.
• Create designs, testing scenarios, assist user during User Acceptance Test execution.
• Liaising extensively with external and internal clients
• Manage project members’ workload/task assignment and control project Quality/Cost/Schedule.
• Report project status to necessary stakeholders (clients, company management, etc…) and get an approval of project execution plan.
• Conducting pre-sales activities like creating demo scenario/pre-sales documents and leading a meeting to attract potential customers.
• Establishing maintenance flow of developed system after Go-Live and keep the system stable and meeting customer’s expectation
• Project management skill (E)
• Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 for Finance and Operations(E)
• Requirement definition, solution design, test planning skill (E)
• Analysis and System Design skill (E)
• Demonstration skill of business process design (E)
• Advanced project & business documentation skill (E)
• Good Presentation skill (E)
• Effective interpersonal and communication in English and Bahasa (verbal and written) skills (E)
• MS Office tools (E)
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV, CRM
• Have a Coding skill experience (any language)
• Able to communicate in Japanese (business communication) will be a big Plus (D).
Name of person in charge of hiring：
ERP Project Manager
RGF HR Agent
15 〜 35 million Rp